This entry was posted on November 3, 2016.
Do you ever get stuck with finding a different way to gift wrap a certain gift?
Today I want to share a pretty way to create a gift of sweets, jewellery or small items.
Using die cuts can add really pretty detail to gift wrapped presents. Today I am using the Sizzix Bigz Die – Build A Bloom Poinsettia to decorate a plain pot.
Sizzix Bigz Die – Build A Bloom Poinsettia
Sizzix Framelits Die Set – Circles
Plant pot & lid
- Take a plain plant pot and lid.
2. Place the gift into the pot and add the ribbon, adhere a circle to the lid of the pot.
3. Add a ribbon and twine bow to the top.
4. Die cut the Build A Bloom Poinsettia and see
5. Finally adhere the Poinsettia to the pot.
There are many different looks you could achieve using this idea, simply by changing the colour of the Poinsettia you could have a lovely Christmas gift wrap or why not try and paint the pot first?
Have you got any unusual gift ideas? Remember to share them with us on our Facebook page.
Until next week …