This entry was posted on November 1, 2016.
Hello friends and welcome to the Creative Rox Blog! It’s Anna here.
Today I want to show you how to make a little tea bag holder you can give to someone as a little Christmas gift, party favour for special celebration, lovely invitation for a Tea party, cheerful little treat for a friend etc.
This is a fun project! I am sure you have some fancy tea bags around your house! I created three gift holders for every occasion.
This is a card, with a little pocket for an individual tea bag. It’s 8,5 X 8,5 cm folded.
The supply list is below.
– Cut the card stock 8,5 cm by 25,5 cm. Score at 8,5 cm on each end and cutting the pocket at an angle as shown on the photo.
– Glue down the flap along the side and bottom to create a pocket for your tea bag.
– Tie twine or ribbon.
– Cut a piece of scrapbooking paper slightly smaller of the front. And cut a piece to fit the inside flap. If you want add stitches.
– Cut out your elements for the composition using Big Shot and dies. I embellished my gift holders using the new Sizzix dies design by My Life Handmade. So cute!
– Decorate with shapes that you have die-cut, stamps etc.
– Take the tea bag and place it in the pocket.
These are too cute and will really be great for little Christmas gifts for friends.
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Papers: Craft Asylum – Candy – 6”x6” Paper Pad, Craft Asylum – Home Sweet Home – 6×6 Paper Pad, Pebbles DIY Home Paperpad 6×6″ , Core’dinations Glitter Silk Cardstock Pack 6X6″ , Cardstock
Tools: Sizzix Big Shot Machine or Big Shot Plus Machine or Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine, Sewing machine
Accessory: Sizzix Accessory Extended Magnetic Platform for Wafer Thin Dies
Dies: Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 12PK – Woodland, Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 9PK – Great Outdoors, Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 10PK – Christmas, Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 9PK – Party
Stamps: Craft Asylum – Best Friends Clear Stamp Set 19pcs
Other: Ink, Ribbon and Twine, Vellum, Glue, 3d Foam Squares Adhesives, Cutting Tools