Hello Crafty Friends!
I always enjoy Christmas crafting and I thought it was time to begin now. From cards to ornaments to homemade gift-wrapping and more, this year I will try the creative ways to add a personal touch to this holiday season.
Today on the blog, I’m sharing a home decor that I made to celebrate the Christmas season. My focus for this home decor object was the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK – Santa.
With an easy Christmas craft, you can give the holidays a personal touch. Start by decorating your home with creative Christmas crafts, such this holiday wall art.
– To make the background, cut a piece of cardboard and completely cover it with brown card stock.
– Cut a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper and Distress ink the edges and apply.
– Cut a slightly smaller piece of kraft card. Wrap a piece of twine before glue the kraft piece.
– Use the die to cut out Santa. Assemble it and adhere.
– Use the marker to make details.
– Die cut the holly leaves from glitter card and apply.
– Add a button. Accent with strass.
I love seeing how the dies, paper and embellishments work together!
Have fun making your Christmas projects! 🙂
Papers: Craft Asylum Into the Woods 6″x6″ Paper Pad, Core’dinations Glitter Silk Cardstock Pack 6X6″ , Cardstock
Tools: Sizzix Big Shot Machine or Big Shot Plus Machine or Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine
Accessory: Sizzix Accessory Extended Magnetic Platform for Wafer Thin Dies
Dies: Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK – Santa , Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK – Festive Fancies
Other: Cardboard, Kaisercraft Self Adhesive Rhinestones Silver, Doodlebug Design Inc. Doodle Twine , Distress ink, Black Marker