Have you seen the new Sizzix dies we have on the website? It is hard to choose one to use first but I love this Every Occasion Gift Box. It really can be used for every occasion and adapted to suit anyone!
Today I have decided to use some modern Christmas colours to make these gift boxes. They are perfect if you make jewellery, soap or sweets or if you struggle to wrap small gifts.
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Every Occasion Gift Box
Craft Asylum Embellishment Set
- Die cut 2 of the box panels.
2. Using double sided tape and wet glue adhere the panels together.
3. Trim a strip of coordinating cardstock 2.5cm wide and wrap around the box.
4. Die-cut the bow elements and adhere together using hot glue. Add a brad to the centre.
5. Wrap twine around the gift box and secure at the back. Add the bow.
These gorgeous gift boxes come together so easily and have a very elegant look to them.
The bow will be perfect for many papercraft projects from adding to your cards to decorating gifts and party items.